Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's A Crime I Tell Ya!

So a quick update...

Got a cat for my Valentine's Day present...

Igmu Sapa...
We call him...
Iggy...
He is the great black panther of Katy...


His favorite companion is a 6 year old native named, "The Boy."


The friend he wants to connect with so badly...
Alex...17 and blind as...well, even bats aren't this blind.


Iggy's favorite place to be, loving someone.

Iggy's next favorite place...

Having a kitten has been a challenge and we love it. Our old guy has livened up, with the help of catnip and lots of patience. We've had to kitten proof the house a bit.

Tonight was different.

Tonight we had a CATastrophe...

I left nail polish on a mantle...2 weeks ago. It was closed and all that. I just forget to put them up.

I got home from work, relaxed, showered, helped with a video edit, recounted my day, planned my next day for PR and appointments...

I wanted to go have tacos with some good friends but changed my mind because I'd a wiener when I get tired. I figured I'd take an evening off...

Got ready to enjoy a movie and some wine...

Got manbeast settled into the jacuzzi...

Got a call from my best girl...

While on the phone with my best gf, looking for my missing car keys...

I smelled something weird.

The kitten was acting like he just saw a snake and was hissing a bit...

Then I pulled his kitty high rise away from the wall to see...




As I felt at least 4 small vessels in my brain pop...

I started freaking out, a little.

"OMG WHAT THE EFF HAPPENED..." I snapped pics and sent the gf...

I was freaking out and trying to figure out how to not have kitty pate created by the Manbeast...

I told him casually that some polish got on the tile...
I might have failed to mention the moulding & wall...

I ran off to Home Depot - which is a true madhouse that fakes out being closed by turning off the exterior lights??



I picked up some weapons to clean the CATastrophe...

Goof Off is the only one that worked.

It was great on the moulding since the paint is oil based...






As you can see, Goof Off is not so great for my textured walls...


Alex made me feel like he wanted to tell me, "I told you he was stupid..."



Iggy, of course, was sweet and innocent.

Manbeast was almost CATatonic when he saw what really happened...

This mild alterCATion was something we can move on from...

It will however be CATaloged...

And if it happens again, we will make CATsup from our feline foe...

By the way, Goof Off is almost intoxiCATing after 10 minutes.

Have fun and kisses to my lovelies.

(I have more to write but it is already 12:30am!)

Til next time,
BLONDIECAT!

3 comments:

  1. P.S.

    I got all the polis off the wall without having to repaint...just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Holy hell!!!!

    Well handled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks.... Glad you got it all off though!!

    ReplyDelete